Be a CPR Advocate & Help Grow CPR’s Membership!
Our impressive roster of members is a testament to the value of CPR Membership. As a member, you have demonstrated your support for our mission to advance and innovate the field of commercial dispute resolution. So, who better to explain the benefits of CPR membership than you! Among your business contacts there are undoubtedly companies and law firms that would benefit from CPR membership.
Our Goal – Increase CPR's Membership by 50 New Members!
Recruitment Benefits for FY13 Campaign Period (July 1, 2012- June 30, 2013):
- $200 Discount off the 2014 Annual Meeting Registration
- Special Acknowledgment in CPR’s award winning newsletter, Alternatives.
- Organizational Recognition on CPR's website, in CPR's 2012-2013 Annual Report, and at the 2014 CPR Annual Meeting.
Special Thanks to:
For successful recruitment efforts in FY12
Carlos F. Concepcion- Concepcion, Martinez & Bellido
Kenneth R. Feinberg- Feinberg Rozen, LLP
Mike Moore- SNR Denton
Growing CPR's Membership is Easy - Just Remember ADR!
Advocate Disseminate & Recruit!
First, identify prospects in your own network that you believe would benefit from being a CPR member! Then, you can choose to:
1. Recommend Prospects
Fill out the referral form and email to Terri Bartlett at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Terri’s attention at 212.949.8859. If you prefer, you can email the prospects’ contact information (company name and contact person's name, title, phone number, and email address) within the text of your email. CPR will contact your referrals directly, noting that you referred them and including information about the benefits of CPR membership.
2. Recruit Prospects
If you prefer to directly contact a prospect, email your prospects' names to Terri Bartlett at email@example.com to check if the prospects are already CPR members, have already been recommended or have previously been targeted.
- Become familiar with CPR’s numerous offerings and services by reviewing the resources located on this page. Feel free to download documents to assist you in your recruitment efforts.
- Tell the prospect about your own experiences and how CPR membership has benefited your business.
Some restrictions apply. Click here for complete campaign rules.
- Provide each prospect with a membership application form (available on this page) or put them directly in touch with Terri Bartlett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.753.8225. To receive credit for your referral, make sure each recruit lists your name on their membership application.
If you have any questions please contact Terri Bartlett, Director of Membership, at email@example.com or 646.753.8225.
Thank you for your support. Good Luck!