CHOOSING ARBITRATION OR LITIGATION TO RESOLVE
DISPUTES: IN-HOUSE COUNSEL PERSPECTIVES
DATE: Wednesday, July 29, 2015
PLACE: Sidley Austin LLP, One South Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60603
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
An evening of panel discussions and networking at Sidley Austin LLP in Chicago, IL.
• Olivier P. André, CPR Vice President, International and Dispute Resolution Services
• Michael J. Freeman, Divisional Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Litigation and Employment Law, Walgreen Co.
• Dana C. MacGrath, Sidley Austin LLP
• Hannah Ruehlman Blase, Reinsurance Claim Counsel, Zurich North America
• Brett Stacey, Senior Attorney, Walgreen Company
• Douglas R. Stevens, Chief Counsel-North American Litigation, Aon
• Winston G. Collier, Assistant General Counsel, Reinsurance | AIG Property Casualty, AIG
• Chris Stathopoulos, Senior Counsel, Grant Thornton LLP
* 5:30-6 pm: Registration & Networking * 6-7:30 pm: Seminar * 7:30-9 pm: Networking reception *
Please RSVP by emailing Rimsha Khan at email@example.com with your name, company and the date of the event you wish to attend