Future events from CPR and our collaborative dispute resolution community:
- October 18, 2016 - CPR’s 2016 Corporate Leadership Award honors General Motors Company and Craig B. Glidden, General Counsel and Executive Vice President, Legal and Public Policy in New York, NY
- October 27, 2016 - The next in-person meeting of the European Advisory Board (by invitation only) will take place at ENI s.p.a. in Milan.
- October 31, 2016 – CPR Event “Avoiding the Nightmare: The role of in-house counsel in the effective resolution of disputes” at Eversheds LLP in London, United Kingdom, at 6 pm. Email email@example.com to pre-register.
- November 7, 2016 - NYC Bar Assn: Mandatory Alternative Dispute Resolution Clauses in Corporate Contracts. CPR Executive Consultant David Burt will be among the panelists at this [non-CLE] event, co-sponsored by CPR. To RSVP send an email stating "I will attend on Nov 7" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 18, 2016 – CPR is proud to support Dublin International Arbitration Day at the Dublin International Arbitration Centre.