Future events from CPR and our collaborative dispute resolution community:
- September 12, 2016 - Global Pound Conference 2016/ New York
- September 25-27, 2016 - Olivier P. André, Vice President, International and Dispute Resolution Services, will be speaking at the XV International Arbitration Conference of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee (CBAr) which will take place in Florianópolis. CPR is an official supporting entity.
- October 18, 2016 - CPR’s 2016 Corporate Leadership Award honors General Motors Company and Craig B. Glidden, General Counsel and Executive Vice President, Legal and Public Policy in New York, NY
- October 27, 2016 - The next in-person meeting of the European Advisory Board (by invitation only) will take place at ENI s.p.a. in Milan.
- November 18, 2016 – CPR is proud to support Dublin International Arbitration Day at the Dublin International Arbitration Centre.