Click here to view all ADR articles.
• Ensure prior consultation and input by all stakeholders, including especially line
managers and employee representatives;
• Obtain and firmly disseminate the backing and expectations of management;
• Plan for, adequately budget and professionally execute training programs for employees and management;
• If appropriate, “test drive” the program in one or two sites or departments before widening its scope;
• Ensure an opportunity for quantitative measurement of user satisfaction, and plan for early and effective modification of the program to address dissatisfaction or other obstacles to usage.