• Ensure prior consultation and input by all stakeholders, including especially line
managers and employee representatives;
• Obtain and firmly disseminate the backing and expectations of management;
• Plan for, adequately budget and professionally execute training programs for employees and management;
• If appropriate, “test drive” the program in one or two sites or departments before widening its scope;
• Ensure an opportunity for quantitative measurement of user satisfaction, and plan for early and effective modification of the program to address dissatisfaction or other obstacles to usage.
Click here to view all ADR articles.