Alternatives is an international newsletter covering cutting-edge dispute resolution trends. It is an authoritative guide for using ADR at companies, within law firms and in the courts. Each month, Alternatives focuses on new ADR developments, techniques and court practices. The table of contents of the current issue is below.
Questions? Contact Bette Shifman
In the April 2014 issue, now available:
- Applying Hostage and Crisis Negotiator Intervention Strategies
in Commercial Dispute Resolution
by Jeff Thompson
- April/May Meetings, Events, Publications
- CPR Examines Impact of Globalization on ADR at Annual
Meeting in Charleston, SC
- CPR Annual Awards Presentation
- CPR Announces New Chairman, Vice Chairman of
Board of Directors
- CPR Welcomes Four Prestigious New Board Members
- Featured Panel: Construction - by Libbie Richards
- A Path to Successful Early Mediation
by Laura Steinberg
- BG Group PLC v. Republic of Argentina - by Alexandra Douglas
- Section 1782 Discovery: Are International Arbitration
Proceedings “Legal Tribunals”? - by Alexandra Douglas
- Coalescing an International Consensus: Recent Developments
Suggest Mandatory Elements in Mediation May Be Necessary
to Save Courts and Litigants Time and Money
- by Giuseppe De Palo and Bryan J. Branon
The Master Mediator
- Looking My Way: The Last Word?
by Robert A. Creo
To access this month's issue, CPR Members should login and use the link that appears below.
Non-members should follow the instructions at the top, right of the page.