Alternatives is an international newsletter covering cutting-edge dispute resolution trends. It is an authoritative guide for using ADR at companies, within law firms and in the courts. Each month, Alternatives focuses on new ADR developments, techniques and court practices. The table of contents of the current issue is below.
Questions? Contact Wendi Chason, VP & Director of Marketing
In the December 2013 issue, now available:
- CPR Expands Arbitration Options with Newly Released Administered Arbitration Rules
- By Olivier P. André
- CPR News
- Diversity Task Force Adopts Commitment
- Y-ADR Explores How Corporations Address theHigh Cost of Dispute Resolution: Geneva Seminar - September 24, 2013
- By Dominique Bloetzer
CPR 21st Century ADR Pledge Launched in UK
- CPR Honors Hewlett-Packard Company and EVP &General Counsel John F. Schultz at Tenth Annual Corporate Leadership Award Dinner
- ADR Process Design
- Collaborative Use of Technical Experts for Environmental and Construction Dispute Resolution
- By Chris Kane P.E., J.D.
- The Master Mediator/Part 1 of 2
- Looking My Way: Identity in Mediation
- By Robert A. Creo
- ADR Briefs
- United States Supreme Court’s First Ever Investment-Arbitration Related Case: Analyzing the Parties’ Briefs in BG Group v. Argentina
- By Cynthia Galvez
- Mediation in Russia: Recent Developments
- By Julia Gryaznova
To access this month's issue, CPR Members should login and use the link that appears below.
Non-members should follow the instructions at the top, right of the page.