SEEKING UNPAID LEGAL INTERN
Fluent in Portuguese (including Writing)
Approximately 8-10 hours per week
Interns at CPR conduct research and compose content for CPR’s website, CLE courses, publications and articles being developed by CPR staff or by CPR's Brazilian Advisory Board.
Projects handled by interns include:
- Assist with CPR's annual International Mediation Competition, held in São Paulo
- Attend and take minutes at meetings of the CPR Brazilian Advisory Board
- Monitor progress of Brazilian legislation regarding mediation, arbitration, and other dispute resolution initiatives
- Prepare draft article for publication in Brazilian journal
- Assist with CPR’s annual Global Conference, including correspondence with potential speakers and sponsors, gathering materials for CLE book, and maintaining registrations for Congress
- Translate materials for CLE Book and website.
- Attend and take minutes at meetings of substantive Congress panels
- Perform legal research as issues arise
Interested students should email a cover letter, CV/Resumé, transcript and short writing sample (in English) to:
Manager, CPR Institute
30 East 33rd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10016
An interview (may be via videoconference) will be required.