How do I Commence a Case?
There are a number of ways to do this:
- Self-Search of CPR's Neutrals Database: To conduct your query, click here.
- Pre-Qualified List of Neutrals:To obtain bios of CPR credentialed neutrals with pre-determined qualifications, send your request and a non-refundable fee of $1,500 to the address below.
- Mediation:To obtain the appointment of a mediator, send your request and a $750 non-refundable deposit to the address below. Please include contact information for all parties, including email addresses.
- Arbitration:For assistance in selecting an arbitrator or tribunal, send your Notice of Arbitration and, if available, the Statement of Defense, along with a $1,000 non-refundable deposit to the address below. Please include contact information for all parties, including email addresses.
- For assistance with any other procedures or services, contact our DRS Department at CPRNeutrals@cpradr.org.
Send all inquiries to:
Director of Dispute Resolution Services
International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution
30 East 33rd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10016