RULES & SERVICES
THE CPR DIFFERENCE: our rules, protocols and model clauses are driven and informed by the CPR Institute, CPR’s think tank, a collection of expert end-users who are on the front lines of dispute resolution. We offer:
- Custom Appointing Services and Pre-Qualified
- Lists of Neutrals
- Administered, Non-Administered and Mock Arbitration
- Deal Facilitation
- Dispute Prevention
- Dispute Resolution Boards
- Early Neutral Evaluation
- Employment Arbitration
- Mini Trials
- Emergency Arbitrator/Interim Measures
- Appointments and Administration under the UNCITRAL Rules
OUR PANELS OF DISTINGUISHED NEUTRALS
- Focusing in more than 30 practice areas, our neutrals are among the most respected and elite mediators and arbitrators in the world, including prominent attorneys, retired state and federal judges, academics, and highly-skilled business executives and experienced legal professionals.
- All applicants are carefully vetted by CPR and/or a select panel of high-end users, peers and/or academics, for their expertise, training and experience to serve on complex commercial or employment disputes.
- CPR is committed to facilitating the selection of diverse neutrals.
PERSONALIZED, BOUTIQUE-STYLE CASE MANAGEMENT
- Our experienced staff, including several attorneys, are multi-lingual, sophisticated and highly responsive to your needs.
- CPR and its esteemed arbitrators and mediators have provided resolutions in thousands of cases, handling more than $1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion dollars) in disputes, worldwide.
RECENT ENHANCEMENTS TO OUR DRS OFFERINGS
- New fast track rules for administered arbitration
- CPR Model Clause for Concurrent Mediation/Arbitration Clause and Protocol
- Model Diversity Clause and Diversity Commitment
Access CPR’s Administered Arbitration Rules (domestic) online here.
Access CPR Rules for Administered Arbitration of International Disputes here.
Access CPR’s Model Clauses online here.
You may also be interested in CPR's Dispute Resolution Clause Selection Tool (which allows you to select the appropriate existing model clause for your needs) or The Complete Clause Tool for CPR Administered Arbitration (which lets you tailor the standard CPR clause for the CPR Administered Arbitration Rules or International Rules to your business needs).