Our ten interactive panels examined the evolution of commercial conflict resolution and explored what the future may hold for the field of ADR, including perspectives from leading General Counsel, international arbitration and mediation experts, and top academics. Each offered real world examples and valuable information to help promote and improve the field of commercial dispute resolution.
Webcasts: Sessions for the 2009 Annual Meeting can be downloaded from WestLegalEdCenter for CLE credit.
A selection of presentations from the Annual Meeting is below:
- ADR Landscape Today:Perspectives From the Company Trenches
Catherine M. Amirfar, Michelle Browdy, Philip S. Johnson, Beth Trent
- Arbitration: Are Perceived Advantages Real?
- Proposed U.S. Arbitration Reform and the Threat to International Arbitration
Alexandre de Gramont
- Business Perspectives on Dispute Resolution
- The Ethical Mediator
- Globalization of Business and the Dispute Resolution Environment
- International Disputes: The CFO's Perspective
- Predictions for the Future of ADR
- The Arbitration Fairness Act: The International Ramifications