2007 Law Firm Award Winners
The first-ever Law Firm Award for Excellence in ADR was presented to Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP for setting a successful benchmark for addressing resolution, prevention and management of major disputes in multiple practice areas.
The committee acknowledged Stradley Ronon for having:
- instituted expansive, firm-wide training in ADR;
- established an ADR practice group which has partnered with clients to deliver educational programs in ADR and disseminated scholarly information on ADR to the general public through lectures and publications;
- developed ADR practice tools, conflict management systems and innovative approaches to solutions that better enable clients to achieve their business goals;
- actively participated in shaping many of the cutting-edge developments that have helped define the developing field of mediation and ADR; and
- linked their ADR programs to successful pro bono community activities.