CPR 2017 5th Business Dispute Management Congress in Brazil
In association with:
Celebrating five years of initiatives in Brazil, the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution proudly hosted the Brazilian and International Business and Legal Communities for
Business Dispute Management: Challenges and Opportunities in Times of Crisis
Universidade Positivo: May 19, 2017, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Praça Gen. Osório, 125 - Centro, CEP 80.020-010, Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil
Businesses have become global and so have their disputes. Faced with threats of conflict, the continued survival of such businesses calls for preventive and innovative techniques. Such preventive techniques that originate in one jurisdiction can, and often do impact the world. Join Alvim Aragão, Lins, Sato & Vasconcelos Advogados, GST LLP, Assurant, GlaxoSmithKline, Fluor, Swiss Re, Debevoise & Plimpton, Pinheiro Neto, Tozzini Freire, Sergio Bermudes, Koury Lopes, Faleck & Associados, Mattos Filho, Justen, Pereira, Oliveira & Talamini, Swiss Re, Renault, Valmet, Felsberg Advogados, Jurídico de Saias, Siqueira Castro, Florida University and many others for CPR’s 2017 Fifth Brazil Congress in Curitiba, Parana, in Brazil. Participants examined these and other issues revolving around dispute resolution and join forces to find pathways forward into ways of Turning Conflict into Commerce.
- In Times of Crisis: Turning Conflict into Commerce: How to Transform the Way Business Relationships are Managed
- Development of a Framework for Expedited Enforcement of Conciliation/Mediation Settlement Agreements: The UNCITRAL Convention
- Court Ordered Mediation in Practice - One Year After the Introduction of the Brazil Mediation Law. Contrast and compare
- The Challenges of Managing Employment Disputes in Brazil - Are There Solutions?
- How different sectors of economy are growing with Mediation Oriented Business Solutions
- How Plea Bargains and Restorative Mediation and Negotiations are affecting criminal Law Practice in Brazil
- A former General Counsel of Master Card and current mediator talks to the “Jurídico de Saias” on how to manage corporate conflict
- How companies and their counsel are building Early Case Assessment into the corporate law department, and what the ramifications are for outside counsel.
- Challenges in the Public Administration
US $100.00 – Full Price
US $90.00 – CPR Members, Y-ADR, and Cooperating Entities
A Sincere Thank You to Our
2017 Brazil Congress Sponsors
In cooperation with:
The CPR Brazil Initiative has been funded by:
The Sondheimer Family Charitable Foundation