Healthcare & Life Science Committee Meeting
Please join the CPR Institute’s Healthcare and Life Science Committee on Thursday, November 12th at 2:00 – 5:00PM EST, as it hosts its first meeting of the season. We will be joined by a diverse line up of in-house and outside counsel as well as neutrals to discuss an array of topics relating both to dispute prevention and dispute resolution in the life sciences area. See the agenda below.
CPR is also excited to welcome, as the new Co-Chairs of the Committee, Connie Matteo of Pfizer and Jonathan Wasserman of Hogan Lovells, along with the new Secretary to the Committee Samuel Zimmerman, also of Hogan Lovells.
To register, click here.
This event is open to the public.
Mitigating Risk in Licensing Transactions
Moderated by Connie Matteo of Pfizer, this panel will discuss how to approach inter-company licensing transactions from the perspective of big Pharma, a biotech and a commercial litigator in an effort to mitigate risk of disruption.
- Art Cohn, VP & Assistant General Counsel at Pfizer
- David Colvin, Partner at Fox Rothschild
- Brian Stalter, General Counsel at Cabaletta Bio
Uses of ADR to Resolve Life Science Disputes
Moderated by Allen Waxman, President & CEO of CPR, this panel will share perspectives on the use of ADR in life sciences.
- Christina Diaz, Vice President & Associate General Counsel at GlaxoSmithKline
- Michael Freeman, Group Vice President at Walgreens
- Conna Weiner, Independent Mediator and Arbitrator at Conna Weiner ADR
Arbitrating Life Science IP Disputes
Moderated by Jonathan Wasserman of Hogan Lovells, this panel will discuss the implications of resolving IP disputes through ADR.
- Matthew P. Blischak, Partner, Intellectual Property at Roivant Sciences
- Neal Dahiya, Assistant General Counsel at BMS
- Grant Kim, Partner at LimNexus