Arbitration Committee Meeting
A joint meeting with the Energy, Oil & Gas Committee
Zoom (Registration Required)
Please join us for the next meeting of the CPR Arbitration Committee.
Register now and join us on June 28 @ 12:30 pm ET for a joint meeting of the Arbitration and Energy, Oil and Gas Committees featuring an inter-disciplinary panel on energy transition dispute trends.
- Welcome: Jennifer Glasser, Arbitration Committee Chair, Partner at White & Case LLP
- Featured Program on Energy Transition Disputes: In the aftermath of COP26, the focus on energy transition and the path to net zero has intensified. This program will discuss the trends in disputes arising out of the energy transition and what issues may lie ahead in this field. Our panel of speakers, who will offer multiple perspectives on these topics, features:
- Vikram Balachandar and Matthew Roberts, Frontier Economics
- Wendy Miles QC, Twenty Essex Chambers
- Sven Volkmer, Partner, White & Case LLP
- Moderated by Alexander Leventhal, Energy, Oil and Gas Committee Secretary, Partner at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan
- Invite to Award Transparency Task Force, June 29, 2 pm ET
- CPR Announcements
CPR Institute members only.