CPR Screened Selection Process for Party-Appointed Arbitrators
Jenner & Block LLP, 353 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60654
Webcast and Live Breakfast Program
This program will be available live via webcast for registrants who cannot be present in Chicago. Please indicate on your RSVP whether you will attend in person or via the live webcast.
The proper role of party-appointed arbitrators in arbitration proceedings is a much debated topic. How can we preserve the right of the parties to appoint their arbitrators and guarantee the fairness and impartiality of arbitration? Join us for a breakfast program at Jenner & Block LLP in Chicago at which a distinguished panel will discuss the innovative screened selection process for the selection of party-appointed arbitrators available under the CPR Arbitration Rules. The panelists will share their experience and thoughts about the process from the perspectives of the users, outside counsel and arbitrators.
• Olivier P. André, CPR Vice President, International and Dispute Resolution Services
• Tai-Heng Cheng, Partner, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
• Hagit Elul, Partner, Hughes Hubbard LLP
• William R. Jentes, Arbitrator, William R. Jentes PC
• Lawrence S. Schaner, Partner, Jenner & Block LLP
• David L. Sorgen, Associate General Counsel, Deloitte LLP
Jenner and Block LLP is an Accredited CLE Provider in the states of Illinois and New York and a Multiple Activity Provider in California.
California: 1.0 credit and 0.0 subfield credit. Illinois: 1.0 general credit.
New York: (Transitional/Nontransitional) 1.0 Credit in the Area of Professional Practice.