Y-ADR in Chicago, IL 2015
CPR Y-ADR presents
CHOOSING ARBITRATION OR LITIGATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES: IN-HOUSE COUNSEL PERSPECTIVES
DATE: Wednesday, July 29, 2015
PLACE: Sidley Austin LLP, One South Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60603
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
An evening of panel discussions and networking at Sidley Austin LLP in Chicago, IL.
• Olivier P. André, CPR Vice President, International and Dispute Resolution Services
• Michael J. Freeman, Divisional Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Litigation and Employment Law, Walgreen Co.
• Dana C. MacGrath, Sidley Austin LLP
• Hannah Ruehlman Blase, Reinsurance Claim Counsel, Zurich North America
• Brett Stacey, Senior Attorney, Walgreen Company
• Douglas R. Stevens, Chief Counsel-North American Litigation, Aon
• Winston G. Collier, Assistant General Counsel, Reinsurance | AIG Property Casualty, AIG
• Chris Stathopoulos, Senior Counsel, Grant Thornton LLP
* 5:30-6 pm: Registration & Networking * 6-7:30 pm: Seminar * 7:30-9 pm: Networking reception *
Please RSVP by emailing Rimsha Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company and the date of the event you wish to attend
CPR’s Young Attorneys in Dispute Resolution (Y-ADR) program promotes the full spectrum of dispute resolution mechanisms with the younger generation of lawyers, and introduces them to corporate counsel and experts in the field. Through periodic seminars and other initiatives, participants gain an insider’s look at the role of ADR systems and practices in corporations and multinational organizations. This program is recommended for attorneys 45 years old and younger, or those with less than 8 years of professional experience in international ADR practice.