EAB Mini-Conference in Geneva
CPR European Advisory Board Mini-Conference
Settlement Opportunities Before, During and After Arbitration
DATE: Thursday, September 17, 2015
PLACE: Lalive, Rue de la Mairie 35, 1207 Geneva
TIME: 6:00 pm
Description: Our experienced panelists will discuss how parties can enter into a satisfactory settlement – before, during or even after the arbitration process once the award has been rendered – as well as what mechanisms can be used, how and when.
• Noah Hanft, CPR President & CEO
• Maurice J.H. Kuitems, Managing General Counsel, Fluor; Vice-Chair of CPR’s European Advisory Board
• Olivier P. André, CPR Vice President, International and Dispute Resolution Services
• Stefano Catelani, Corporate Counsel, DuPont; Member of CPR’s European Advisory Board Executive Council
• Jasmina Finelli, Regional General Counsel – EMEA, Boart Longyear; Member of CPR’s European Advisory Board
• Teresa Giovannini, Partner, Lalive; Member of CPR’s European Advisory Board Executive Council
• Birgit Sambeth-Glasner, Partner, Altenburger; Member of CPR’s European Advisory Board
• Jean-Claude Najar, International Counsel, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP; Chair of CPR’s European Advisory Board
This event is generously sponsored by Lalive and organized with the support of the Swiss Arbitration Association - ASA, our Media Partner.