European Advisory Board Mini Conference - Warsaw, Poland
CPR’s European Advisory Board Mini-Conference
In collaboration with the Polish National Bar of Attorneys at Law - Krajowa Izba Radców Prawnych (KIRP) and the Warsaw Regional Chamber of Attorneys at Law - Okręgowa Izba Radców Prawnych w Warszawie
Location: Żytnia 15/16 street, 01-014 Warsaw
Language: This program will be held in English.
Topic: Should mediation practitioners be regulated?
Following a short presentation on the development and use of commercial mediation in Poland, a panel of Distinguished Speakers will debate on whether the mediators should be regulated or whether corporate users of mediation should be free to choose their mediators independently of any accreditation or certification. The speakers will examine different regimes adopted in a variety of jurisdictions and discuss their pros and cons. The panel will also address the specific skills mediators should have and the role that ADR institutions play in assisting users select mediators.
4:30-5 pm Registration
5-7 pm Program
7-8 pm Reception
- Olivier P. André – Vice President, International & Dispute Resolution Services, CPR
- Maurice Kuitems – Managing General Counsel, Fluor Corporation & Chair of CPR’s European Advisory Board
- Prof. Monika Całkiewicz - Deputy Dean of OIRP Warszawa (Warsaw Regional Chamber of Attorneys at Law)
- Maciej Bobrowicz – President of the Polish National Bar of Attorneys at Law
- Noah Hanft – President & CEO, CPR & former General Counsel of Mastercard Worldwide
- Tobiasz Adam Kowalczyk – Head of Legal & Public Policy, Volkswagen Poznan
- Alexandra Munoz – Partner, Gide & CPR’s European Advisory Board Member
- Isabelle Robinet-Muguet - VP, General Counsel, International Legal Affairs and Mediation, Orange & Vice-Chair of CPR’s European Advisory Board
- Krzysztof Wierzbowski – Senior Partner, Wierzbowski Eversheds Sutherland & CPR’s European Advisory Board Member
The event is free but space is limited. Registration will be confirmed on a first-come first-served basis. To register for this free event, email email@example.com with your full contact information.