Dublin International Arbitration Day 2017
Arbitration Ireland will host the fifth annual Dublin International Arbitration Day on Friday 10th November 2017.
• Brexit – Is Ireland more attractive as a choice of seat in the wake of Brexit?
• Damages claims in international arbitration
• Interim measures: Emergency Arbitrators versus the Courts
• Conflicts of interests, disclosures and challenges
• Update on recent developments in international arbitration
For a list of speakers, download the event flyer.