Book Party & Panel for Corporate Counsel Manual for Cross-Border Dispute Resolution
You are cordially invited to attend a panel and book launch party celebrating CPR’s recently released Corporate Counsel Manual for Cross-Border Dispute Resolution. RSVP to email@example.com.
When: November 30, 2017
6 - 7:30 pm - Panel Discussion
7:30 pm – Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
Where: Offices of White & Case in NYC ( Live web broadcast of event also available--RSVP to receive link)
Brought to you by CPR’s Arbitration Committee, this indispensable new resource provides guidance on drafting and planning for any common form of alternative dispute resolution in international business transactions, as well as tips on managing specific situations in-house counsel may encounter in international business disputes.
The event will feature a panel on drafting ADR clauses and planning for cross-border disputes. The panelists (and the topics they covered in the Manual) are:
• Ank Santens, White & Case – Drafting arbitration clauses, necessary elements
• Jessica Beess und Chrostin, King & Spalding – Drafting arbitration clauses, optional elements
• Rona Shamoon, Independent Arbitrator– Difficult jurisdictions / sole option
• Jennifer Glasser, White & Case – Multi-party and multi-contract arbitration clauses
• Sherman Kahn, Mauriel Kapouytian Woods – Step clauses
• Andrew Behrman, Baker Botts – Dispute boards and expert determination
• Gunjan Sharma, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom – Investment treaty planning
As space is limited, please RSVP in advance to Tania Zamorsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.