Optimizing the Successful and Efficient Resolution of Commercial Disputes - Stockholm
White & Case – Biblioteksgatan 12, 111 46 Stockholm, Sweden
Optimizing the Successful and Efficient Resolution of Commercial Disputes
Organized by CPR's European Advisory Board in collaboration with the
Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
At this Forum organized by CPR’s European Advisory Board and the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, in-house counsel and dispute resolution experts from various jurisdictions will discuss key aspects of successful and efficient commercial dispute prevention and resolution. Topics will include dispute prevention techniques, the efficient use of the various dispute resolution processes, the strategic partnering between in-house and outside counsel, thoughtful clause drafting, the role of arbitral and mediation institutions etc. Participants will have an opportunity to submit questions for the panelists and the Forum participants in advance of the program.
3:30-4 pm: Registration
4-5:30 pm: Program
5:30 pm: Networking Reception
- Maurice J.H. Kuitems – Managing General Counsel, Fluor Corporation & Chair of CPR’s European Advisory Board
- Anders Reldén – Partner, White & Case
- Kaj Hober – Kaj Hober Advokatbyrå Aktiebolag, Member of CPR European Advisory Board & Chairperson SCC
- Jes Anker Mikkelsen – Partner, Bech-Bruun
- Noah Hanft – CPR’s CEO & President & Former General Counsel MasterCard Worldwide
- Annette Magnusson – Secretary General, Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
- Ralf Lindbäck – Vice President, Legal Affairs Services, Wärtsilä Corporation
- William McKechnie - Head of Corporate Legal Sweden, IF P&C Insurance
- Isabelle Robinet-Muguet – Vice President, General Counsel, International Legal Affairs & Mediation, Orange & Vice Chair of CPR's European Advisory Board
- Olivier P. André – Vice President, International & Dispute Resolution Services, CPR
The event is free but space is limited to 50 participants.
Registration will be confirmed on a first-come first-served basis.
Please click here to register with your full contact information.