Y-ADR Seminar in Paris 2018
CPR Y-ADR presents
Settlement Opportunities Before, During, and After Arbitration
6:00-6:30 pm: Registration
6:30-8:00 pm: Program
8:00 pm: Networking reception
- Marc-Olivier Langlois – Partner, Hughes Hubbard & Reed
- Pavlos Petrovas – Associate, Hughes Hubbard & Reed
- Olivier P. André – Vice President, International & Dispute Resolution Services, CPR
- Pierrick Le Goff – Group General Counsel, Alstom
- Isabelle Robinet-Muguet – Vice President, General Counsel, International Legal Affairs & Mediation, Orange & Vice-Chair of CPR's European Advisory Board
- Rolf Trittmann – Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer & CPR Distinguished Neutral
The event is free but space is limited.
Registration will be confirmed on a first-come first-served basis.
Registration is now closed.