17th Annual ACR-GNY Conference - New York
CPR is happy to be a co-sponsor of this Association for Conflict Resolution - Greater New York Chapter event, at which over 250 conflict resolution professionals gather to network and benefit from panels and workshops on current topics impacting the field of dispute resolution. Conference attendees include: community mediators, international peacekeepers, restorative justice practitioners, domestic and international commercial mediators and arbitrators, academics, organizational conflict resolution professionals, and much more.
- Address by Senator George Mitchell. Following his remarks, the Senator will be interviewed on stage by Brian Lehrer of WNYC
- ADR Achievement Award Honoree – Marvin Johnson, Founder, Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- ADR Achievement Award Honoree – Charlotte Carter, Past-Executive Director, New York State Dispute Resolution Association (NYSDRA)
- Cocktail Reception Speaker – Stephanie Gendell, Associate Executive Director, Policy and Advocacy, Citizens' Committee for Children
- 15 Concurrent Panel Sessions and Workshops!
- Pre-Conference Evening Program and Cocktail Reception at JAMS on June 4 featuring Dr. Heather Ann Thompson, Pulitzer Prize Winning Author of Attica: Blood in the Water