Meet CPR Dispute Resolution - São Paulo
1:30-2:00 pm – Registration
2:00-3:30 pm – Event
Established in 1977, CPR is an independent nonprofit organization that helps global businesses prevent and resolve commercial disputes effectively and efficiently.
- CPR Dispute Resolution is an ADR provider offering quality, efficiency and integrity via innovative and practical arbitration rules, mediation and other dispute resolution services and procedures—as well as arbitrators, mediators and other neutrals, worldwide.
- The CPR Institute, the world’s leading ADR think tank, positions CPR uniquely as a thought leader, driving a global dispute resolution culture and utilizing its powerful committee structure to develop cutting edge tools, training and resources. These efforts are powered by the collective innovation of CPR’s membership—comprising top corporations and law firms, academic and public institutions, and leading mediators and arbitrators around the world.
Each element of this unique organization informs and enriches the whole, for the benefit of our members and users.
At this event, organized by CPR Dispute Resolution, you will learn everything you need to know about the variety of dispute resolution services offered by CPR, as well as the key features of its International Mediation Procedure, its non-administered and administered arbitration rules and its Panel of Distinguished Neutrals.
- Olivier P. André | Vice President, International & Dispute Resolution, CPR
- Mônica Mendonça Costa | Partner – Tozzini Freire Advogados
- Nicolás Eduardo López | Director, Legal Affairs & Business Development for Otis Latin America – Elevadores Otis
- Giuliana Bonanno Schunck | Partner – Trench, Rossi e Watanabe Advogados