13th Annual Conference on International Arbitration and Mediation
The 13th Annual Conference on
International Arbitration and Mediation
Key Issues in International Commercial and Treaty Arbitration: 2018
Friday, November 2, 2018
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Hilary Heilbron QC - The Impact of Cultural and National Differences on Recognised Norms in International Arbitration
The conference topics will cover:
- Impact on international arbitration of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- ICCA-ASIL web based damages analysis tool
- Public policy exception and the New York Convention
- Corruption and illegality in international arbitration
- Convention on the Enforcement of Mediated Settlement Agreements and Enforceability of consent awards
NOTE: CPR Members are entitled to a special discount.
Click HERE for your discount code and registration instructions.
For all others, to register, please go to Law.fordham.edu/ciam2018. Registration is open.