Business Unusual: Strategies to Disrupt Disputes in the Middle East - Dubai
Freshfields Dubai office
Al Fattan Currency House
Tower 2, Level 20
Business Unusual: Strategies to Disrupt Disputes in the Middle East
For the first time in the Middle East, CPR invites you to learn everything you need to know about CPR and its latest thought-leadership initiatives and discuss strategies, which can reduce uncertainty, time, and costs involved in formal dispute proceedings in the region. The event will take place at the Dubai office of Freshfields and will be followed by a networking drinks reception. Meeting panelists and participants will include an outstanding group of in-house counsel, leading practitioners, arbitrators, and experts. The event is co-sponsored by Freshfields and FTI Consulting.
This seminar, organized during Dubai Arbitration Week, will be held in English and will be held in person and via webinar.
Monday, November 18, 2019, 4 pm GST / 7 am EST
3.30-4:00 pm - Registration
4:00-4:30 pm - Welcome and Introduction to CPR
4.30-5:45 pm - Debate / Panel
6:00 pm - Networking Reception at Dusty’s, Al Fattan Currency House
Please note that the event is held in Dubai and that the webinar will be from 7-8:45 am EST / 4-5:45 pm GST.
- Olivier P. André – Senior Vice President, International, CPR
- Allen Waxman – President & CEO, CPR
- Antonia Birt – Partner, Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
- Sana Belaid – Senior Counsel, Cisco Systems, and Member of the International Arbitration Court of the International Chamber of Commerce
- Nayiri Boghossian – Partner, Al Owais
- Steve Harris – Senior Managing Director, Economic and Financial Consulting, FTI Consulting
- Samantha Lord-Hill – Senior Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- John Packer – Senior Counsel, Bechtel
To Register, please email Alexandra Gore at email@example.com indicating whether you will be attending in person or via webinar. We welcome any advance questions or comments for the panelists, including on an anonymous basis.
Space is limited and registration will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that the list of registrants for this event will be shared with Freshfields for the purpose of organizing this event.