CPR Breakfast Program - Expedited Arbitration: Where Practicality Meets Principle - Part of New York Arbitration Week 2019
New York International Arbitration Center (NYIAC)
New York’s inaugural Arbitration Week will bring together arbitration advocates, neutrals and academics from New York, the Americas and the broader international community, to share information and insights on the latest developments, to promote professional development, and
to provide an opportunity for networking at the start of New York’s most festive season.
Join the participants for a lively discussion on expedited procedures (and what that means), their use and why a NY venue may be relevant.
CPR's Breakfast Panelists will Include:
- Gregory Gallopoulos, GC General Dynamics
- Natalie Reid, Debevoise Plimpton
- Monica Mendonca Costa, Tozzini Freire
- Deborah Hylton, CPR Distinguished Neutral
Other highlights of New York Arbitration Week will include:
- An in-depth program on the newly-released Restatement of the US Law of International Commercial and Investor-State Arbitration led by the Reporter, Professor George A. Bermann, Columbia Law School, and including the Associate Reporters and leading Advisers to the decade=long project.
- NY Arbitration Week Dinner, The Yale Club of New York City, November 20 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST
- The Fordham Law School Conference on International Arbitration and Mediation featuring such speakers as Meg Kinnear, ICSID Secretary General, and keynote speaker Julian D M Lew QC, Head of the School of International Arbitration, Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University.
- Social and networking events in a variety of New York venues.
Due to space limitations, online registration is now closed. If wish you attend the CPR Breakfast, please contact Chris Silva at email@example.com to be added to the Wait List.