Philadelphia 2019 Regional Meeting
and Networking Event
Union League of Philadelphia
140 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
Join the CPR Institute for its second annual Philadelphia Regional Meeting sponsored by Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP. This VIP networking event will feature former professional poker player, decision strategist and author Annie Duke, as well as prominent inside counsel, outside counsel, neutrals and academics discussing how clients, counsel and neutrals can better navigate decision-making and relationships to successfully resolve disputes. The program will take place at the Union League of Philadelphia and will be followed by a networking cocktail reception.
Event Agenda available HERE.
CLE Program: 2 pm to 5:30 pm
Cocktails and Conversation: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Join us for CLE, Cocktails & Conversation
Special guest speakers include:
- Annie Duke | Former Professional Poker Player | Decision Strategist | Author
- Eugene I. Farber | Farber ADR | Partner, Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari | Adjunct Professor of Law, Pace Law School
- Noah J. Hanft | CEO and President |CPR Institute
- Laura A. Kaster | Arbitrator, Mediator | CPR Panel of Distinguished Neutrals
- Carole Katz | Carole Katz Alternative Dispute Resolution
- John S. Kiernan | Partner | Debevoise & Plimpton
- Hon. Timothy K. Lewis| Counsel, Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP | Arbitrator, Mediator | CPR Co-Chair, CPR Diversity Task Force
- Tom McGough | Executive Vice President & Chief Legal Officer | UPMC
- Thomas J. Sabatino, Jr. | Immediate past Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Aetna Inc. | Vice Chair, CPR Institute Board of Directors
- Barbara T. Sicalides | Partner | Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Dennis R. Suplee | Partner | Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
- Ralph G. Wellington | Partner | Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
This event is free of charge, with a suggested contribution of $100 to support CPR’s Diversity Programs & Initiatives.
Questions? Contact Zoe Chanin firstname.lastname@example.org
An in-person meeting of the CPR Diversity in ADR Task Force will precede the program.
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP, 1600 Market Street, Suite 3600 (36th Floor), Philadelphia, PA 19103
and via teleconference
11:30 - 1:00 pm ET
To RSVP, email Zoe Chanin at email@example.com
This event is generously sponsored by Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP and will take place at the Union League of Philadelphia.
This program is eligible for 2.5 CLE credits in Pennsylvania. PA is a Group “B” Approved Jurisdiction for New York lawyers. Please refer to the New York Approved Jurisdiction List and Policy for more information.