13th Annual ABA Arbitration Training Institute
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
American Bar Association
13th Annual Arbitration Training Institute
A Comprehensive Training in Advanced Arbitration Skills
The Institute covers the soup to nuts of arbitration in plenary and facilitated sessions. And it features the following additional sessions, including:
- Sessions on employment, technology, securities, international and construction arbitration
- Plenary speaker – Tracey Frisch, Senior Counsel, American Arbitration Association on: “How Arbitrators Get In Trouble…And What to Do About It”
- Plenary speaker -- Chief Judge G. Murray Snow, United States District Court for the District of Arizona on: “I’m Watching You: What a Federal Judge Looks at when Reviewing Arbitration Awards”
- Interactive ethics discussion
- Concurrent sessions on contemporary topics in arbitration including:
- Will Legal Analytics Make Arbitrators Obsolete?
- Third Party Funding: What Do Arbitrators Need to Know?
- Ad Hoc and Administered Arbitrations – pros and cons - CPR's SVP, International, Olivier André, will be speaking
- Breakfast and Small Group Discussions (led by experienced arbitrators) on the topic of “Building an Arbitration Practice”
As CPR is a cooperating organization, members are eligible for the lowest registration rate. When registering, select “Cooperating Organization Member” in the pricing dropdown.