CPR-FTI-Legal Innovators - Getting Your Business Past COVID-19: Resolving Disputes Through One-Stop Mediation
For disputes arising from the COVID-19 shutdown, mediation provides a path to amicable resolution allowing your business to move forward. At this webinar organized by CPR, FTI and Legal Innovators, panelists will be discussing common issues arising from the current business disruption and ways to bypass the crowded court system through a new low-cost mediation process that protects your business interests.
The Panel will be moderated by Jonathan Greenblatt, Chairman and Co-Founder of Legal Innovators and Principal of J. Greenblatt, International Disputes PLLC.
Panelists will include:
- Allen Waxman, President and CEO of the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR)
- Dawn Hall, Senior Managing Director at FTI Consulting
- Bryan Parker, CEO, and Co-Founder of Legal Innovators
- Mark Morril, Independent Arbitrator and Mediator, MorrilADR
- Roderick Johnson, Lender Relations/Small Business Development Center Project Officer
Please click here to Register