For CPR Neutrals
CPR's Panels of Distinguished Neutrals are one of CPR's most valuable assets. We thank you for your service, leadership and commitment to the highest ethical standards that inspires such confidence in our users. We hope that this page will serve as a helpful resource for you, allowing you stay current and engaged with CPR. We will be adding content regularly, so encourage you to bookmark the page and check it often.
Immediation Licensing Agreement
In February 2022, CPR entered into a licensing arrangement with Immediation, a leading digital legal environment provider, for Immediation to customize a fully integrated dispute resolution platform to support CPR Dispute Resolution's suite of alternative dispute resolution offerings. Once configured, the platform will enable CPR Dispute Resolution and the Panel of Distinguished Neutrals to handle more matters more efficiently and more securely. For further information on the arrangement, see the February 23, 2022, DRS email to neutrals, along with answers to frequently asked questions, in the right sidebar. Have additional questions? Reach out to email@example.com.
CPR believes that all of its neutrals should keep their skills current and up to date. Please notify CPR of any trainings and/or conferences attended during the prior year that you have taken by filling out the annual CPR Neutral Survey. Neutrals are required to return the annual CPR Neutral Survey in order to be nominated for a case.
Neutrals are required to take a course on Cybersecurity. The following course is recommended:
- CPR-FTI Consulting Cybersecurity Training
2021 CPR-FTI Consulting Joint Cybersecurity Training:Module III – CPR Data Security and the Protocol on Cybersecurity in International Arbitration
Module I – Current and Emerging Threats
was held on August 5, 2021, at 12 pm [ET].
Register here to view the recording for Module I. Password is Weaponized2021
Module II – Practical Tips to Mitigate Risks
was held on August 9, 2021, at 11 am [ET].
Register here to view the recording for Module II. Password is Cyber2021
was held on August 20, 2021, at 12 pm [ET].
To view the recording, please click here. Password is 7+!n+i9w
Neutrals are required to take a course on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. The following course is recommended:
- Implicit Bias in ADR: Principles and Practical Guidance. Held on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 12:00pm. For CPR Members and CPR Neutrals only. Please email Carrie Ann Trubenstein at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to view the recording.
Resources for CPR Neutrals.
- FTI Consulting Remote Proceedings
Parties who engage on CPR matters pay only a $5000.00 daily hosting fee - a 16% discount from the regular rate.
- ADR Notable, a Cloud-based mediation case management and note-taking tool. Use code "CPRNeutrals2021" for a no-risk 90-day free trial. Go to https://www.adrnotable.com/ to register.
- IMI Qualifying Assessment Program
- Guidelines for Arbitrators Conducting Complex Arbitrations
- Protocol on Disclosure of Documents and Presentation of Witnesses in Commercial Arbitration
- Protocol on Determination of Damages in Arbitration
- Guidelines on Early Disposition of Issues in Arbitration
Special DRS Programs
If you are not already doing so, please let us know if you would like to participate in the following special CPR members-only DRS programs, created to showcase and promote your services:
- Flat Fee Mediation Program
- 15% Rate Reduction by Select Distinguished Neutrals (for CPR members filing cases with CPR)
Let Us Promote You!
Demonstrating your thought leadership is a wonderful way to build your practice. Let us help. If you have an idea for an article about dispute resolution issues, we would be happy to consider it for publication in our award-winning publication Alternatives, or on our blog, CPR Speaks. In the dedicated column, "The Neutral's Notepad," members of CPR’s esteemed panel of neutrals periodically contribute their thoughts on developments and best practices in dispute resolution. Please contact our Marketing & Communications Director, Lili Schroppe, at email@example.com to submit an article or to propose topics for publication.
Rent a Venue
In need of a mediation space? CPR has a private conference room and breakout rooms available for mediation. Please contact Helena Tavares Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to inquire about availability & rates.