CPR Welcomes New Additions to the Board of Directors
September 5, 2008
The International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR Institute) announces five new additions to its impressive Board of Directors.
CPR Institute’s newest Board members are:
• Michael S. Greco, a partner in the Boston office of K&L Gates LLP and past president of the American Bar Association (ABA).
• Anastasia D. Kelly, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Senior Regulatory and Compliance Officer at American International Group, Inc. (AIG).
• Robert Ruyak, Managing Partner and CEO of Howrey LLP and Chairman of the firm's Executive Committee.
• Robert C. Weber, Senior Vice President, Legal and Regulatory Affairs and General Counsel for IBM.
• James M. Zimmerman is the Chief Representative and a partner in the Beijing office of Squire, Sanders & Dempsey LLP.
Download a PDF of this Press Release here