European Advisory Board - Members Only
CPR carries out its mission in Europe with the help of its European Advisory Board (EAB), a body composed of CPR member representatives based throughout Europe. Within the EAB, representatives from leading European law firms work collaboratively with senior corporate counsel.
The CPR Liaison is Olivier P. André, Vice President, International and Dispute Resolution Services.
Documents Of Interest:
- Mediation Success Stories Template
- Commercial Dispute Resolution, A Comparative Study of Resolution Procedures in Germany – Summary- (PriceWaterhouseCoopers)
- Conflict Management From the Elements to the System (PriceWaterhouseCoopers)
- Praxis des Konfliktmanagements deutscher Unternehmen
- International Arbitration Survey: Current & Preferred Practices in the Arbitral Process by Queen Mary University and White & Case - November 2012
- The Irish Times: Litigation costs 'a Deterrent to Any but the Rich', says Judge - February 27, 2012
- CPR European Mediation Procedure (1996)