For IADC Members
Welcome to CPR!
Register for CPR's Website
This will allow you to take full advantage of CPR's tools & resources, including the neutrals search. Instructions on how to register can be found HERE.
CPR provides a wide range of DRS services, including mediation; appointing services; arbitration (TerraLex members qualify for a 15% CPR member discount on select neutrals fees); emergency arbitration/interim measures; cases under UNCITRAL arbitration rules; mock arbitration; employment arbitration cases;, dispute resolution boards; mini trials; early neutral evaluation; deal facilitation; and fund holding, among others.
- For a full list of CPR DRS services, click HERE.
- For a breakdown of all pricing and fees, click HERE.
- For any questions or concerns about DRS services, please contact SVP, CPR Dispute Resolution, Helena Tavares Erickson at 646-753-8237 or email@example.com
CPR Rules, Model Clauses, Protocols & Guidelines
- 2019 CPR Rules for Administered Arbitration of International Disputes
- 2019 Administered Arbitration Rules
- 2018 CPR Non-Administered Arbitration Rules
- 2018 International Non-Administered Arbitration Rules
- Model Clauses
- CPR Protocols & Guidelines
Marketing & Communications
To share special offers or news of upcoming ADR events that might be of interest to CPR members, please contact CPR's Marketing & Communications Consultant Tania Zamorsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay abreast of all CPR events and other developments, please subscribe to receive CPR's mailing by visiting our subscription center HERE. (You can unsubscribe from CPR mailings at any time, either by visiting the subscription center or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every CPR marketing email.)
Be sure to follow CPR on social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheCPRInstitute/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CPR_Institute
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cpr-institute
Programs & Special Events
For programming collaboration purposes, please contact CPR's Vice President of Programming & Public Policy, Anna Hershenberg at email@example.com or 646-753-8228.
For the most up-to-date list, of both CPR events and those of the numerous other ADR organizations with which CPR collaborates, please see the "Save the Date" section of CPR's DateBook (subscribe).
You can also access a list of upcoming CPR (and select other) events HERE.
For events or other non-US matters, please contact Manager, International Programs, Kai Sass-Hauschildt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 646 753 8214.
Various non-US language resources can be found HERE.
Dispute Resolution & International
- Helena Tavares Erickson
SVP, Dispute Resolution and Corporate Secretary
email@example.com | 646-753-8237
- Chris Silva
Coordinator, Dispute Resolution Services & International
firstname.lastname@example.org | 646-753-8239
Marketing, PR & Communications
- Tania Zamorsky
Marketing & Communications Consultant
Programs & Public Policy
- Anna Hershenberg
VP, Programs & Public Policy and Corporate Counsel
email@example.com I 646-753-8223