For TerraLex Members
Below is a guide to our website's main features and resources referenced in our strategic partnership agreement.
Register for CPR's Website
This will allow you to take full advantage of CPR's tools & resources, including the neutrals search. Instructions on how to register can be found HERE.
Website Neutral Search
Note: this search function is password protected. Please contact Chris Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org so that he can verify your TerraLex affiliation and give you access.
For problems with CPR website access, or if you are locked out of your account, please contact Chris Silva at email@example.com.
CPR provides a wide range of DRS services, including mediation; appointing services; arbitration (TerraLex members qualify for a 15% CPR member discount on select neutrals fees); emergency arbitration/interim measures; cases under UNCITRAL arbitration rules; mock arbitration; employment arbitration cases;, dispute resolution boards; mini trials; early neutral evaluation; deal facilitation; and fund holding, among others.
- For a full list of CPR DRS services, click HERE.
- For a breakdown of all pricing and fees, click HERE.
- For any questions or concerns about DRS services, please contact SVP, CPR Dispute Resolution, Helena Tavares Erickson at 646-753-8237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPR Rules, Model Clauses, Protocols & Guidelines
- 2020 CPR Fast Track Rules For Administered Arbitration of International Disputes
- 2020 CPR Fast Track Administered Arbitration Rules
- 2019 CPR Rules for Administered Arbitration of International Disputes
- 2019 Administered Arbitration Rules
- 2018 CPR Non-Administered Arbitration Rules
- 2018 International Non-Administered Arbitration Rules
- Model Clauses
- CPR Protocols & Guidelines
Marketing & Communications
To share special offers or news of upcoming ADR events that might be of interest to CPR members, please contact CPR's Marketing & Communications Consultant Vicki Wray at email@example.com.
To stay abreast of all CPR events and other developments, please subscribe to receive CPR's mailing by visiting our subscription center HERE. (You can unsubscribe from CPR mailings at any time, either by visiting the subscription center or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every CPR marketing email.)
Be sure to follow CPR on social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheCPRInstitute/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CPR_Institute
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cpr-institute
Programs & Special Events
For programming collaboration purposes, please contact CPR's Vice President of Programming & Public Policy, Anna Hershenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-753-8228.
For events or other non-US matters, please contact Manager, International Programs, Kai Sass-Hauschildt at email@example.com or +1 646 753 8214.
Various non-US language resources can be found HERE.
Dispute Resolution & International
Helena Tavares Erickson
SVP, Dispute Resolution and Corporate Secretary
firstname.lastname@example.org | 646-753-8237
Manager, Dispute Resolution Services
Manager, Panel of Distinguished Neutrals
Marketing, PR & Communications
Marketing & Communications Consultant
Programs & Public Policy
VP, Programs & Public Policy and Corporate Counsel
email@example.com I 646-753-8223