Y-ADR in Sao Paulo 2016
CPR Y-ADR presents
How can companies reduce litigation costs by relying on ADR?
New legislation recently promulgated in Brazil fosters ADR as a means to reduce the costs of litigation, both in terms of time and costs involved in the legal proceedings. But are Brazilian companies really reaping the benefits of these dispute resolution methods? In this interactive seminar with young practitioners and in-house counsel, a panel of experienced counsel shared their views on how ADR may actually help in the efficient management of disputes and their experience in promoting the corporate and cultural changes required to implement a proactive and efficient dispute resolution strategy.
- Olivier P. André, Vice President, International and Dispute Resolution Services – International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR)
- Joaquim de Paiva Muniz, Partner – Trench, Rossi e Watanabe
- Luis Alberto Salton Peretti – Trench, Rossi e Watanabe & CPR’s Y-ADR Steering Committee Member
- Juliano Pescuma Rodriguez, Latin America & Canada Litigation Manager – HP Inc. & CPR’s Y-ADR Steering Committee Member
- Shirley Meschke, Legal Director – Laboratórios Pfizer Ltda
- Flávio Franco, Legal Director (LatAm) – Netshoes
- Maria Rita de Carvalho Drummond, Head of legal corporate Diretora Juridica - Cosan
- Ricardo Lagreca Siqueira, Legal, Governmental Relations and Compliance Director – MercadoLivre.com