Future Major Disaster Pledge
In a catastrophic situation causing massive damage to many parties, such as a major hurricane, a very large number of insurance claims will be made, some of which may lead to disagreements. CPR has drafted a means by which businesses can commit to trying ADR procedures before moving to full-scale litigation called the CPR Future Major Disaster Pledge.
These companies have agreed, in the event of a major disaster, to process claims quickly and fairly and to meet with CPR and other insurers to set up an ADR system to resolve any disputes that may arise.
- Aegis Insurance Services, Inc.
- Crum & Forster Insurance
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Companies
- General Accident Insurance
- Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection & Insurance Company
- Hartford Financial Services Group
- Kemper National Insurance Companies
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- North Pacific Insurance Company/Oregon Automobile Insurance Company
- Ohio Farmers Insurance Company
- Reliance National Insurance Company
- Silvey Companies
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- St. Paul Companies
- The Ohio Casualty Group of Insurance Companies