Unparalleled access to industry leaders
Only members can serve on CPR’s committees, creating the latest ADR tools and best practices with unsurpassed peer groups.
Sit on the CPR Advisory Council, stay current and participate in the generation of ideas alongside experienced experts in the field from corporations, law firms and more, and oversee CPR’s advancements in the quality, integrity and currency of dispute prevention and resolution resources and CPR work product (available to corporate members).
Pathways to knowledge and career growth
- Complimentary in-house/remote CLE training focused on clause drafting or ADR ethics (available to corporate organizational members)
- Unlimited electronic access [for all attorneys in your organization] to CPR’s award-winning newsletter, Alternatives (available to corporate and law firm organizational members; available for the individual at the individual level of membership)
- Print subscription to Alternatives (available to corporate and law firm organizational members)
- Exclusive access to our audio & video library of past webinars
- Ability to attend and participate in all members-only programming
- Targeted networking opportunities
Save time and money
- Access CPR’s Panels of Distinguished Neutrals - over 600 preeminent mediators and arbitrators worldwide in over 20 specialty areas – at any time (available to corporate and law firm organizational members)
- Discounts on CPR conferences and events
- Discounts for CPR dispute resolution services, including CPR’s flat fee mediation program and a 15% rate reduction for arbitrations and mediations conducted by select CPR distinguished neutrals
- Member discounts on select CLE training courses including clause drafting, negotiation, mediation, arbitration, conflict management and ethics
- Member discounts on ADR publications- up to 40% discount