How We Lead
Established in 1977, CPR is an independent nonprofit organization that helps prevent and resolve legal conflict more effectively and efficiently.
The CPR Institute drives a global prevention and dispute resolution culture through the thought leadership of its diverse membership of top companies, law firms, lawyers, academics, and leading mediators and arbitrators around the world. The Institute convenes best practice and industry-oriented committees and hosts global and regional meetings to share practices and develop innovative tools and resources. The Institute trains on dispute prevention and resolution, publishes a monthly journal on related topics, and advocates for supporting and expanding the capacity for dispute prevention and resolution globally.
CPR Dispute Resolution harnesses the thought leadership and output of the Institute while providing independent ADR services – mediation, arbitration, early neutral evaluation, dispute resolution boards and others – through innovative and practical rules and procedures and through CPR’s Panel of Distinguished Neutrals.
- Important changes to CPR's case filing procedures EFFECTIVE 3/16/2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, CPR WILL ONLY ACCEPT FILINGS ELECTRONICALLY. Click for more information. More
- CPR COVID-19 CPR's COVID-19 Resource Center offers timely resources and events More
- Read the latest issue of the CPR DateBook Everything you need to know about upcoming events, breaking news, and new CPR initiatives and resources. More
- Look Who's Joined ADR's Most Exclusive Club? As part of its continuing diversity efforts, CPR is pleased to share a new brochure promoting its distinguished female neutrals, created pursuant to a generous grant by Victoria Pynchon. More
- Committees CPR’s industry and subject-specific committees analyze dispute resolution challenges, recommend global best practices and publish materials on issues at the forefront of legal debate. The balanced interests of these committees provide a unique platform for analyzing the latest developments, both legal and practical, in all manner of dispute resolution. Have YOU joined a committee yet? More
- Corporate Counsel Manual for Cross-Border Dispute Resolution From CPR's Arbitration Committee, an indispensable new resource providing guidance on drafting and planning for any common form of alternative dispute resolution in international business transactions, including tips on managing specific situations in-house counsel may encounter in international business disputes. More
- Sign up to receive CPR's mailings The Datebook, training announcements and more More
- CPR's blog, CPR Speaks NEW: VIDEO interviews with leading ADR professionals on the breaking news and cases discussed (click into the articles) More
- Dispute Resolution Services Operating Principles Learn more about the principles that govern the operations of CPR's DRS services, to best ensure quality, independence and integrity More
News & Announcements
- CPR Selects CVS Health and General Counsel Thomas Moriarty for 2021 Corporate Leadership Award
September 15, 2020
- CPR Begins Its Slate of Global Events to Support the Dispute Prevention and Resolution Community
September 9, 2020
- CPR Launches New Suite of Resources Designed to Expedite Dispute Resolution and Give Parties More Control
July 13, 2020
- AT&T Senior Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, Bruce Byrd, Joins CPR’s Board of Directors
July 9, 2020
- Six Dispute Prevention Steps As Lawsuits Rise Amid Pandemic
July 6, 2020