How We Lead
The International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) is a non-profit think tank that combines a decades-old heritage of thought leadership with the innovation of its diverse and collaborative membership to offer the most cutting edge dispute resolution services and resources available.
2018 Annual Meeting
- Annual Meeting JOIN US IN AT OUR ANNUAL MEETING IN ATLANTA, MARCH 8-10, 2018, as we address "Perspectives on ADR: Dispute Resolution in an Increasingly Fractured World." For more information and to register visit cprmeeting.org. More
- CPR International Mediation Procedure (2017) NEW International mediation procedure to be used anywhere in the world More
- Why CPR CPR does more than provide ADR services. It is also a non-profit think tank and thought leader, driving a global dispute resolution culture, and a developer of cutting-edge tools and resources powered by the collective innovation of its membership. More
- Membership Join other leading corporations, top law firms, and arbitrators and mediators from around the world in gaining a competitive advantage through their CPR membership. More
- Resource Center Access all of CPR’s valuable resources here, including rules, protocols and guidelines; clause-building tools; model clauses and pledges. More
- Rules CPR’s rules and clauses offer a proprietary self-administered and an administered process that empowers parties to expedite conflict resolution, control the process, and minimize costs. More
- Model Clauses CPR's model clauses provide specific sample language that can be used, as relevant, in specific situations. CPR's clause selection and completion tools can help you determine the appropriate clauses for your exact needs. More
News & Announcements
- CPR Incorporates “Young Lawyer” Rule Into its Arbitration Rules
February 20, 2018
- CPR Announces Winners of 2018 Diversity Award
February 15, 2018
CPR Announces Winners of 2018 Diversity Award
- American Kennel Club Works with CPR Institute to Create New Program Showcased in "Working It Out" (sm) Guide
January 31, 2018
The American Kennel Club (AKC®), the world’s largest purebred dog registry and leading advocate for dogs, announced the launch of its new Working It OutSM Guide, which showcases a new dispute resolution program developed in conjunction with the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR).
- World Trademark Review Takes Note of New IP Committee Leadership
January 30, 2018
World Trademark Review Takes Note of New CPR IP Committee Leadership in its "On the move" section
- Law360 Interviews Noah Hanft for "3 Misconceptions GCs Hold About Int'l Arbitration"
January 29, 2018
Law360 Interviews Noah Hanft for "3 Misconceptions GCs Hold About Int'l Arbitration"