How We Lead
Established in 1977, CPR is an independent nonprofit organization that helps prevent and resolve legal conflict more effectively and efficiently.
The CPR Institute drives a global prevention and dispute resolution culture through the thought leadership of its diverse membership of top companies, law firms, lawyers, academics, and leading mediators and arbitrators around the world. The Institute convenes best practice and industry-oriented committees and hosts global and regional meetings to share practices and develop innovative tools and resources. The Institute trains on dispute prevention and resolution, publishes a monthly journal on related topics, and advocates for supporting and expanding the capacity for dispute prevention and resolution globally.
CPR Dispute Resolution harnesses the thought leadership and output of the Institute while providing independent ADR services – mediation, arbitration, early neutral evaluation, dispute resolution boards and others – through innovative and practical rules and procedures and through CPR’s Panel of Distinguished Neutrals.
- COVID-19 CPR's COVID-19 Resource Center offers timely resources and events More
- Register Now: CPRs's Legendary Annual Meeting is just around the corner More
- NEW: CPR's blog, CPR Speaks VIDEO interviews with leading ADR professionals covering breaking news and discussion-worthy cases More
- Look Who's Joined ADR's Most Exclusive Club? As part of its continuing diversity efforts, CPR is pleased to share a new brochure promoting its distinguished female neutrals, created pursuant to a generous grant by Victoria Pynchon. More
- EFFECTIVE 3/16/2020: Important changes to CPR's case filing procedures CPR WILL ONLY ACCEPT FILINGS ELECTRONICALLY. More
- Get CPR's latest news delivered to your inbox Subscribe now to receive the DateBook, event announcements, and more More
- Corporate Counsel Manual for Cross-Border Dispute Resolution An indispensable resource from CPR's Arbitration Committee More
- Committees Have YOU joined a committee yet? CPR’s industry and subject-specific committees analyze dispute resolution challenges, recommend global best practices and publish materials on issues at the forefront of legal debate. More
- Dispute Resolution Services Operating Principles Learn more about the principles that govern the operations of CPR's DRS services, to best ensure quality, independence and integrity More
News & Announcements
- Letter from CPR President & CEO, Allen Waxman
January 8, 2021
- Mia Levi Named CPR VP of Global Development for Dispute Resolution Services
January 6, 2021
- Arbitration Institution Backs High Court Discovery Petition
January 5, 2021
- General James Mattis to Address Leading in Conflict at CPR 2021 Annual Meeting, “Prevent! Resolution Without Dispute”
December 23, 2020
- Dana Bash to Deliver Keynote at CPR Annual Meeting
December 17, 2020