How We Lead
Established in 1977, CPR is an independent nonprofit organization that promotes the prevention and resolution of conflict to better enable purpose through the CPR Institute and CPR Dispute Resolution.
The CPR Institute drives and advocates for a global prevention and dispute resolution culture through the thought leadership of its diverse members – companies, leading mediators and arbitrators, law firms, individual practitioners, and academics – who share best practices and develop innovative tools for dispute management through Committees and events.
CPR Dispute Resolution is a boutique provider of leading-edge dispute management services – mediation, arbitration, custom appointing services, a panel of dispute prevention specialists, and more – that leverages resources generated by the CPR Institute. The case administrators are experienced attorneys with a combined 40 years of experience in ADR who speak five languages. The Panel of Distinguished Neutrals is a carefully curated, diverse group of prominent, experienced subject matter experts based in 35 countries.
- Employment-Related Mass Claims Protocol 2.0 is Now Available Developed with leaders in employment law and ADR More
- COVID-19 CPR's COVID-19 Resource Center offers timely resources and events More
- Get CPR's latest news delivered to your inbox Subscribe now to receive the DateBook, event announcements, and more More
- NEW: CPR's blog, CPR Speaks VIDEO interviews with leading ADR professionals covering breaking news and discussion-worthy cases More
- Look Who's Joined ADR's Most Exclusive Club? As part of its continuing diversity efforts, CPR is pleased to share a new brochure promoting its distinguished female neutrals, created pursuant to a generous grant by Victoria Pynchon. More
- Corporate Counsel Manual for Cross-Border Dispute Resolution An indispensable resource from CPR's Arbitration Committee More
- Committees Have YOU joined a committee yet? CPR’s industry and subject-specific committees analyze dispute resolution challenges, recommend global best practices and publish materials on issues at the forefront of legal debate. More
- Dispute Resolution Services Operating Principles Learn more about the principles that govern the operations of CPR's DRS services, to best ensure quality, independence and integrity More
News & Announcements
- CPR Extends Strategic Partnership with IADC
May 12, 2022
- Mediating Commercial Disputes: Understanding the Process to Maximize the Benefits
April 25, 2022
- CPR at Paris Arbitration Week
March 29, 2022
- CPR President & CEO Allen Waxman interviews Jahan Sagafi and Aaron Warshaw
March 18, 2022
- CPR Names New Board Chair and Vice Chair
March 11, 2022