How We Lead
Established in 1977, CPR is an independent nonprofit organization that promotes the prevention and resolution of conflict to better enable purpose.
The CPR Institute drives a global prevention and dispute resolution culture through the thought leadership of its diverse member companies, leading mediators and arbitrators, law firms, individual practitioners, and academics. It convenes Committees to share best practices and develop innovative tools. It connects thought leaders through global, regional and smaller events. It publishes a monthly journal on related topics and advocates for expanding the capacity for dispute prevention and resolution globally through a variety of initiatives.
CPR Dispute Resolution provides leading edge dispute management services – mediation, arbitration, early neutral evaluation, dispute review boards and others -- as well as training and education. It is uniquely positioned to resolve disputes by leveraging the resources generated by the leaders who participate in the CPR Institute. It has deep experience in dispute management, a deep bench on its global Panel of Distinguished Neutrals, and deep expertise across a variety of subject areas.
- Employment-Related Mass Claims Protocol 2.0 is Now Available Developed with leaders in employment law and ADR More
- COVID-19 CPR's COVID-19 Resource Center offers timely resources and events More
- Get CPR's latest news delivered to your inbox Subscribe now to receive the DateBook, event announcements, and more More
- NEW: CPR's blog, CPR Speaks VIDEO interviews with leading ADR professionals covering breaking news and discussion-worthy cases More
- Look Who's Joined ADR's Most Exclusive Club? As part of its continuing diversity efforts, CPR is pleased to share a new brochure promoting its distinguished female neutrals, created pursuant to a generous grant by Victoria Pynchon. More
- Corporate Counsel Manual for Cross-Border Dispute Resolution An indispensable resource from CPR's Arbitration Committee More
- Committees Have YOU joined a committee yet? CPR’s industry and subject-specific committees analyze dispute resolution challenges, recommend global best practices and publish materials on issues at the forefront of legal debate. More
- Dispute Resolution Services Operating Principles Learn more about the principles that govern the operations of CPR's DRS services, to best ensure quality, independence and integrity More
News & Announcements
- Homer C. La Rue and William H. Taft V Join CPR Board of Directors
November 16, 2021
- 7th Circ. Blasts Bid to Cut $54M Bartlit Beck Arbitration Award
November 10, 2021
- Arbitration Group Urges High Court To Define 'Tribunal'
November 9, 2021
- CPR Toolkit on Dispute Resolution
November 4, 2021
- CPR's 2021 International Conference | Panel 6
October 7, 2021