How We Lead
The International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) is a non-profit think tank that combines a decades-old heritage of thought leadership with the innovation of its diverse and collaborative membership to offer the most cutting edge dispute resolution services and resources available.
- Why CPR CPR does more than provide ADR services. It is also a non-profit think tank and thought leader, driving a global dispute resolution culture, and a developer of cutting-edge tools and resources powered by the collective innovation of its membership. More
- CPR Annual Meeting 2017 Join us in Miami for our next Annual Meeting on March 2-4. A great business development and networking opportunity! More
- Membership Join other leading corporations, top law firms, and arbitrators and mediators from around the world in gaining a competitive advantage through their CPR membership. More
- Resource Center Access all of CPR’s valuable resources here, including rules, protocols and guidelines; clause-building tools; model clauses and pledges. More
- Explore Early Dispute Resolution Review this CPR model rollout presentation as you are crafting your own EDR strategy More
- Rules CPR’s rules and clauses offer a proprietary self-administered and an administered process that empowers parties to expedite conflict resolution, control the process, and minimize costs. More
- Model Clauses CPR's model clauses provide specific sample language that can be used, as relevant, in specific situations. CPR's clause selection and completion tools can help you determine the appropriate clauses for your exact needs. More
- New CPR Report CPR walks you through the basics of "Building the Foundations of a Solid Dispute Resolution Program" More
- CPR In Brazil The Brazil Initiative is a CPR project that CPR has been actively promoting since 2011. In this period, CPR has taken its work to Brazil to advance and extend our best-in-class arbitration and mediation practices to a global scale. More
News & Announcements
- Law360 Covers Ank Santens' Appointment to CPR's Board
November 28, 2016
Law360 Covers Ank Santens' Appointment to CPR's Board
- CEDR Discusses "Avoiding the Nightmare"
November 25, 2016
CEDR covers a recent joint CPR and CEDR event, "Avoiding the Nighmare," on its blog.
- CPR Welcomes Ank Santens of White and Case to its Board of Directors
November 22, 2016
The International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR), a global non-profit organization that advances dispute resolution practices and provides high quality dispute resolution solutions, welcomes its newest board member Ank Santens, a partner at White and Case, to its Board of Directors.
- CPR Signs Pledge to Support Equal Representation in Arbitration
October 21, 2016
The International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR) announced it has signed the Equal Representation in Arbitration pledge, joining other prominent members of the international arbitration community.
- CPR and CEDR to Join Forces
October 13, 2016
Collaboration agreement will enhance benefits to users of CPR’s Rules in Europe; expand CPR’s educational offerings with CPR member discounts for CEDR trainings
Welcome to CPR's new website. In order to access some of our enhanced features, you may be asked to complete a one-time registration. (Even if you already have a CPR website log-in, you must re-register.) When you first see the log-in box, select the "Register" link. Enter your organizational email, then click outside of that box, and other data should populate. You will be given a username and asked to create a password. You will receive a confirmation email to complete the process. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.949.6490. Thank you.