How We Lead
The International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) is a non-profit think tank that combines a decades-old heritage of thought leadership with the innovation of its diverse and collaborative membership to offer the most cutting edge dispute resolution services and resources available.
- Why CPR CPR does more than provide ADR services. It is also a non-profit think tank and thought leader, driving a global dispute resolution culture, and a developer of cutting-edge tools and resources powered by the collective innovation of its membership. More
- Membership Join other leading corporations, top law firms, and arbitrators and mediators from around the world in gaining a competitive advantage through their CPR membership. More
- Resource Center Access all of CPR’s valuable resources here, including rules, protocols and guidelines; clause-building tools; model clauses and pledges. More
- Explore Early Dispute Resolution Review this CPR model rollout presentation as you are crafting your own EDR strategy More
- CPR Annual Meeting 2017 Join us in Miami for our next Annual Meeting on March 2-4. A great business development and networking opportunity! More
- Rules CPR’s rules and clauses offer a proprietary self-administered and an administered process that empowers parties to expedite conflict resolution, control the process, and minimize costs. More
- Model Clauses CPR's model clauses provide specific sample language that can be used, as relevant, in specific situations. CPR's clause selection and completion tools can help you determine the appropriate clauses for your exact needs. More
- New CPR Report CPR walks you through the basics of "Building the Foundations of a Solid Dispute Resolution Program" More
- CPR In Brazil The Brazil Initiative is a CPR project that CPR has been actively promoting since 2011. In this period, CPR has taken its work to Brazil to advance and extend our best-in-class arbitration and mediation practices to a global scale. More
News & Announcements
- CPR Announces Keynote Speakers for 2017 Annual Meeting, "Pathways to Partnership"
February 6, 2017
CPR Announces Keynote Speakers for 2017 Annual Meeting, "Pathways to Partnership"
- CPR to Honor ConocoPhillips and Laura Robertson with Inspiring Innovation Award
February 1, 2017
The International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR) is pleased to announce that it will honor ConocoPhillips and Laura Robertson, deputy General Counsel, Litigation and Arbitration, with the Inspiring Innovation Award in recognition of ConocoPhillips’ ability to continuously adapt to, and excel in, the changing energy sector
- CPR Selects Jared Hubbard as Winner of its 2017 Y-ADR Annual Writing Award
December 20, 2016
The International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR), a global non-profit organization that advances dispute resolution practices and provides high quality dispute resolution solutions, named Jared Hubbard of Hubb Legal, AC in Newburyport, MA as the winner of the 2017 Y-ADR Annual Writing Award for Efficient & Effective Collaboration Between Corporate Counsel and Outside Counsel. The winning article was entitled, “Charting a Course for Success: The Importance of An Initial Case Plan.”
- CPR Welcomes Niki Borofsky as its New Vice President of Membership Services
December 15, 2016
The International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR), a global non-profit organization that advances dispute prevention and resolution practices and provides high quality solutions, welcomes Niki Borofsky, Esq. as its new Vice President of Membership Services.
- Recent Study Supports CPR's Screened Selection Process for Arbitrators
December 15, 2016