How We Lead
Established in 1977, CPR is an independent nonprofit organization that helps prevent and resolve legal conflict more effectively and efficiently.
The CPR Institute drives a global prevention and dispute resolution culture through the thought leadership of its diverse membership of top companies, law firms, academics, and leading mediators and arbitrators around the world. The Institute convenes best practice and industry-oriented committees and hosts global and regional meetings to share practices and develop innovative tools and resources. The Institute trains on dispute prevention and resolution, publishes a monthly journal on related topics, and advocates for supporting and expanding the capacity for dispute prevention and resolution globally.
CPR Dispute Resolution harnesses the thought leadership and output of the Institute to provide ADR services – mediation, arbitration, early neutral evaluation, dispute resolution boards and others – through innovative and practical rules and procedures and through CPR’s Panel of Distinguished Neutrals.
- Read the latest issue of the CPR DateBook Everything you need to know about upcoming events, breaking news, and new CPR initiatives and resources. More
- CPR's blog, CPR Speaks Sign up to receive the latest news about ADR developments and hot topics More
- Look Who's Joined ADR's Most Exclusive Club? As part of its continuing diversity efforts, CPR is pleased to share a new brochure promoting its distinguished female neutrals, created pursuant to a generous grant by Victoria Pynchon. More
- Why Use CPR for Arbitration? Efficiency, reduced costs/expenses & impeccable integrity. The highest quality arbitrators. And cases administered by a team of highly experienced and multilingual attys. More
- Mediation Best Practices Guide for In-House Counsel A NEW resource: Mediation Best Practices Guide for In-House Counsel From CPR's Mediation Committee, an indispensable new resource for in-house counsel, providing guidance on issues ranging from selecting mediators to developing negotiation plans and overcoming impasse. More
- Committees CPR’s industry and subject-specific committees analyze dispute resolution challenges, recommend global best practices and publish materials on issues at the forefront of legal debate. The balanced interests of these committees provide a unique platform for analyzing the latest developments, both legal and practical, in all manner of dispute resolution. Have YOU joined a committee yet? More
- Corporate Counsel Manual for Cross-Border Dispute Resolution From CPR's Arbitration Committee, an indispensable new resource providing guidance on drafting and planning for any common form of alternative dispute resolution in international business transactions, including tips on managing specific situations in-house counsel may encounter in international business disputes. More
- Sign up to receive CPR's mailings The Datebook, training announcements and more More
News & Announcements
- CDR Covers launch of 2020 Cybersecurity Protocol for International Arbitration
November 26, 2019
- GAR covers launch of the Protocols for Cybersecurity in Int'l Arbitration
November 22, 2019
- Working Group Releases Cybersecurity Protocol for International Arbitration
November 21, 2019
- InfoSecurity Magazine Notes Publication of Int'l Arbitration Cybersecurity Protocols
November 21, 2019
- Law360 Notes Best Practices Outlined by Int'l Arbitration Cybersecurity Protocol
November 21, 2019