Unparalleled access to industry leaders
Only members can serve on CPR’s committees, creating the latest ADR tools and best practices with unsurpassed peer groups.
Sit on the CPR Advisory Council, stay current and participate in the generation of ideas alongside experienced experts in the field from corporations, law firms and more, and oversee CPR’s advancements in the quality, integrity and currency of dispute prevention and resolution resources and CPR work product (available to corporate members).
As disruptive technologies are changing the way European companies operate globally, CPR connects you to excellent sources of knowledge and information you need now, more than ever.
— Ralf Lindbäck, Vice President, Legal Affairs and Services, Wärtsilä Corporation
Let CPR promote you through speaking engagements, writing articles for Alternatives or CPR's blog, CPR Speaks, or with organizational recognition on CPR's website, marketing materials, etc.
CPR is the perfect environment to connect you with the right people and share experiences about any dispute resolution matters.
—Vilma Toshie Kutomi, Partner, Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr e Quiroga Advogados
Pathways to knowledge and career growth
- Complimentary in-house/remote CLE training focused on clause drafting or ADR ethics (available to corporate organizational members)
- Unlimited electronic access [for all attorneys in your organization] to CPR’s award-winning newsletter, Alternatives (available to corporate and law firm organizational members; available for the individual at the individual level of membership)
- Print subscription to Alternatives (available to corporate and law firm organizational members)
- Exclusive access to our audio & video library of past webinars
- Ability to attend and participate in all members-only programming
- Targeted networking opportunities
Over the years, CPR helped shape how I and, in turn, the legal department and company, approached commercial disputes. We were very early adopters of the stepped dispute resolution process in our commercial agreements and based much of our ADR tools on CPR’s resources...
CPR has been an invaluable business partner providing us with creative, practical and actionable measures to transform how we approach and manage disputes.
— Duncan Ross MacKay, Deputy General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Eversource Energy
Save time and money
- Discounts on CPR conferences and events
- Discounts for CPR dispute resolution services, including CPR’s flat fee mediation program and a 15% rate reduction for arbitrations and mediations conducted by select CPR distinguished neutrals
- Member discounts on select CLE training courses including clause drafting, negotiation, mediation, arbitration, conflict management and ethics
- Member discounts on ADR publications- up to 40% discount
CPR is one of the main instruments that in-house lawyers can rely on to be connected to the best ADR professionals in Brazil and worldwide. In addition to offering valuable professional growth, CPR helps us save costs and support the implementation of an organizational ADR culture.
— Adelmo M. Machado, Legal Diretor, Assurant Seguradora