All Colleagues in CPR Member Organizations Receive Member Benefits
Unparalleled access to industry leaders and professional growth opportunities
- Participate in the Network of Industry Alliances and Committees, open only to CPR members, creating the latest ADR tools and best practices.
- Suggest and plan programs for CPR members. Implement in collaboration with peers in other member organizations.
- Alongside other leaders, generate new ideas and develop protocols, guidelines, manuals and other tools via project-based Task Forces.
- Attend the Annual Meeting, Global Conference, Corporate Leadership Award Dinner and other signature CPR events.
- Contribute articles to the CPR publication Alternatives and CPR's blog, CPR Speaks.
- Sit on the CPR Advisory Council, stay current and participate in the generation of ideas alongside experienced experts in the field from corporations, law firms and more, and oversee CPR’s advancements in the quality, integrity and currency of dispute prevention and resolution resources and CPR work product (available to corporate members).
CPR is the perfect environment to connect you with the right people and share experiences about any dispute resolution matters.
—Vilma Toshie Kutomi, Partner, Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr e Quiroga Advogados
Pathways to knowledge
- Complimentary in-house/remote CLE training focused on clause drafting or ADR ethics (available to corporate organizational members)
- Unlimited electronic access [for all attorneys in your organization] to CPR’s award-winning newsletter, Alternatives (available to corporate and law firm organizational members; available for the individual at the individual level of membership)
- Print subscription to Alternatives (available to corporate and law firm organizational members)
- Exclusive access to our audio & video library of past webinars
- Ability to attend and participate in all members-only programming
- Targeted networking opportunities
Over the years, CPR helped shape how I and, in turn, the legal department and company, approached commercial disputes. We were very early adopters of the stepped dispute resolution process in our commercial agreements and based much of our ADR tools on CPR’s resources...
CPR has been an invaluable business partner providing us with creative, practical and actionable measures to transform how we approach and manage disputes.
— Duncan Ross MacKay, Deputy General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Eversource Energy
Save time and money
- Discounts on CPR conferences and events
- Discounts for CPR dispute resolution services, including CPR’s flat fee mediation program
- Member discounts on select CLE training courses including clause drafting, negotiation, mediation, arbitration, conflict management and ethics
- Member discounts on ADR publications- up to 40% discount
I’ve been a litigator for 28 years. I can count on one hand the number of cases that went to trial or to an arbitration hearing, so I am actually in the dispute resolution business -- and ideally in the dispute prevention business as well. CPR membership helps me address those goals in a very innovative and forward-thinking way.
— Cynthia Randall, Associate General Counsel, Microsoft Corporation