CPR's Vision, Mission and Values
CPR seeks to manage conflict to enable purpose.
CPR’s mission is to harness the insights and experiences of its members to prevent and resolve business disputes.
We do this by:
- Convening a community of members to generate innovative and best practice resources to prevent and resolve disputes.
- Promoting a global culture of dispute prevention and resolution.
- Resolving conflicts through an array of dispute resolution services and a Panel of Distinguished Neutrals.
The values which animate our operations are:
- Quality – We strive for excellence in all that we do.
- Accountability – We are responsive to the needs of each other, our members, our customers and to the broader community in which we work; we are responsible for addressing those needs efficiently and with integrity.
- Collaboration – We seek to understand each other and to help find common ground and effective solutions.
"Less Conflict. More Purpose."