CPR Arbitration Committee Meeting
Virtual Meeting (Zoom)
Arbitration Committee for its first meeting of 2023!Join the CPR
- Corporate Counsel Interview Series: Fritha Wheeler-Ozanne,
Senior Counsel (Disputes), Fluor Corporation.
- Introduction to proposed Arbitration Committee programming for 2023: Jennifer Glasser, Partner, White & Case LLP, and Chair of the CPR Arbitration Committee.
- Report on CPR’s Challenges and Procedures Task Force: Andrew Behrman of Baker Botts LLP.
- Report on CPR’s Annual Meeting: CPR Institute Manager Carrie Ann Trubenstein and Viren Mascarenhas, Partner, Milbank LLP, and Vice Chair of the CPR Arbitration Committee.
- Other CPR Announcements: Senior Vice President, CPR Institute and Corporate Secretary, Helena Tavares Erickson.
You must be logged in to register for this event
You must be a member of the CPR Institute to attend